As technology licensing lawyers and intellectual property attorneys in New York, we love innovations, and the people who come up with them. We understand tech talk, and can translate it first into English, and then into technology law. As a mentor to startups, we work with seed- and early-stage companies and startups, helping them refine business, financing and technology strategies to help enable rapid growth. We also advise startups in an advisory board member capacity. If you are launching a startup, consider our Fixed Fee Legal Startup Package for Entrepreneurs.
As technology attorneys (also referred to as a New York intellectual property lawyer or technology licensing attorney), we handle the following:
- Domain name acquisition and sale agreements, domain disputes, and related issues
- Establishing e-commerce ventures and services and social media sites
- Digital content distribution models (wireless, internet, text, video, music, etc.)
- Internet development agreements
- IT support and maintenance matters
- Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Master Services Agreements (MSAs)
- Outsourcing and/or procurement agreements
- Rights of privacy and rights of publicity matters (including handling print media and online defamation, libel, and slander claims and disputes)
- Intellectual property rights (including copyright, trademark, infringement, and disputes)
- Breaches of confidentiality and trade secrets
- And more
As with all of our work, as an intellectual property attorney in Manhattan, New York, we are steadfastly grounded in the parameters and opportunities of the real world. We explore your business model, and drive relentlessly toward monetization, growth, and expansion. What emerges is not only a well-protected business model, it’s a stronger one, too.
Because of our background in technology, real estate and general business law, we integrate all of your legal needs to provide your technology, telecommunications, media, entertainment, ecommerce, or internet business with 360 degrees of legal services.
We encourage you to call us to discuss your matter with a New York intellectual property attorney. There is no fee or obligation for an initial telephone consultation.