We are a business pragmatic firm and are able to provide timely, client-oriented services in an ethical, friendly, and professional environment. The firm’s approach focuses on each client’s background, needs, and goals, and the firm is committed to excellence.
The firm’s dedication to quality, understanding of the law, trust, and respect are the foundation for its business and lawyer relationships with clients and the community.
We encourage you to call us to discuss your matter with an attorney. There is no fee or obligation for an initial telephone consultation.
- How Can I Start a Cannabis Business in New York?
- Summary of the Recently Announced New York Cannabis Law – The “Cannabis Regulation and Taxation Act”
- Governor Cuomo Announces New York’s Cannabis Law in State-of-the-State Speech
- What Does the Defend Trade Secrets Act (DTSA) Mean for Employers and Businesses?
- How to Protect Your Money-Maker