As with all of our work, as a full-service internet lawyer law firm we explore your business—in action. How does your business model play out? How does it get monetized? We suggest new functionalities you can introduce, new ways to generate revenues. We help drive you toward growth and expansion. What emerges is a model designed to help your internet business gather momentum and thrive. If you are launching a startup, consider our Fixed Fee Legal Startup Package for Entrepreneurs.
As internet lawyers, we handle the following:
- Internet domain name acquisitions, domain name disputes, and related issues
- E-commerce products and services
- Social media network lawyer advice
- Advise brick-and-mortar retail businesses in setting up online business
- Digital content distribution models (wireless, internet, text, video, music, etc.)
- Internet website development agreements
- Internet hosting agreements
- Outsourcing and/or procurement agreements
- Internet law rights of privacy and rights of publicity
- Intellectual property rights (including copyright infringement claims, trademark infringement and disputes)
- Breaches of confidentiality and trade secret misappropriation
- Digital slander and defamation matters
- Internet law legal claims
- Web site infringement
- And more
Because of our background in technology, real estate and general business law, we’ll integrate all of your legal needs – to provide your technology, telecommunications, media, entertainment, e-commerce, or internet business with 360 degrees of legal services.
We encourage you to call us to discuss your matter with an attorney. There is no fee or obligation for an initial telephone consultation.